Monday, October 30, 2006

Still 4

They forgot to phone me today. Of course, I went about my day ... calm ... not thinking about it ... barely even remembering I had important news today ... (yeah, right!!!). AB phoned three times until I eventually phoned and got hold of them at the clinic.

I'm waiting to hear from someone, I tried not to whine.
Oh, hasn't Scientist Sparkly called?
Not yet.
Wait on hold while I call them .....

The sound of trashy daytime radio on the other line was torture. My heart was in my throat as I waited for her to return.

...........................................

Finally ... well StellaNova, we've got some good news. We have 3 at 8 cells and one has already started compacting. She said they're looking very good.

Ohhh...

I did a quick backtrack to last cycle. That time, the best one only got to partially compacting - and that was Day 5! This has got to be better.

Thank you, I'll see you on Wednesday.

I know it sounds good. It is good. But my self preservation has deep roots and I am not allowing myself to get too hopeful before we even transfer. I am happy with the news. They are doing me proud. I so wish there was something I could do from here.

I said to AB tonight, maybe we might even have something to freeze this time.
Now that's getting a bit too far ahead.
All we want is one healthy one.

Just one healthy one.

Is that too much to ask?

14 Comments:

At 11:55 pm, Blogger Bea said...

Stella - that's wonderful. No, not home and hosed, but great news so far. The more I hear about cycles with few eggs, the more I think low-stim is a better way to go. Quality is, at the end of the day, more important than quantity.

Now if we can just get home and hosed.

Bea

 
At 3:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely not too much to ask. And definitely possible. I'm keeping every possible appendage crossed for you, Stella!

 
At 3:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely not too much to ask. And definitely possible. I'm keeping every possible appendage crossed for you, Stella!

 
At 4:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One is not too much to ask for. I am glad your embies are doing so well!

 
At 7:22 am, Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

I hope things continue going as well as they have been. I am looking forward to a good report from your transfer day!

Wishing you ALL the best!

 
At 7:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So far so good- and you're definitely not asking too much.
This is good, very good....

 
At 9:41 am, Blogger Sparkle said...

What great news, agree it's so hard watching from afar. Wednesday can't come soon enough.

 
At 10:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good news!

And no, definitely NOT too much to ask for.

Hang in there sistah :-)

 
At 3:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's hoping at least one healthy one makes it to transfer, those stats look mighty good, my fav is the day3 compacting over achiever!

 
At 6:14 am, Blogger Lisa said...

I'm glad things are going well and I hope that the good news continues!

 
At 6:14 am, Blogger Lisa said...

I'm glad things are going well and I hope that the good news continues!

 
At 3:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

 
At 12:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

 
At 12:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kodak digital camera ac adapter


digital video camera



nikon digital camera accessory


panasonic digital camera

 

Post a Comment

<< Home