Friday, July 28, 2006

Quick update

As I won't be at home to write again until Sunday (not with enough time to, at least), I am posting from period 2, just back from my ultrasound.

I have 5 follicles on my right ovary and 10 on my left. Last time there were none retreived from my right and only 3 really small follicles before hand. So I guess I'm feeling pretty good about the fact that they've decided to play again. They are all of a reasonable enough size to keep maturing, with about 4 all up not likely to get there. I didn't take note of all of the sizes as I think Monday is more important for that for me.

There is, however, a 2cm endometrioma on my left ovary, but Very Nice Nurse said that it was not in a place to be worried about. So I'm not worried.

I have to write more about how yesterday went with the Principal. It was OK, although I still really wanted to keep it private, I know that it will make things easier that she knows somethng (not all by the way - an edited version of the truth). Opening night was good - make-up was fine - and right now, I'm exhausted (I'm sure, a combination of many elements).

Period 3 bell has gone now. Gotta go ...

2 Comments:

At 4:06 pm, Blogger Bea said...

The talk with the Principal sounds hard. It just seems unfair to be forced to share family building plans with people. If fertile, you can keep them as private as you like.

Bea

 
At 1:44 am, Blogger Kris said...

I've been checking in to see how your meeting went.

Glad your follies look good- I hope Monday's numbers are very promising.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home